DrkCherry

DrkCherry's Place

I see books. I buy books. Some get read. Some go on my growing pile of TBR.

Alien in the Family

Alien in the Family - Gini Koch I found it extremely enjoyable, however, I do have a few peeves. (1) Jeff's constant jealousy is annoying and overdone. Kitty has told him over and over in words and action that she loves him, and wants to be with him. She shouldn't have to prove anything to Jeff. The jealousy thing is his problem, not hers.(2) I love James to death, but stop saying 'girlfriend'. It's stereotypical and overused.Question: Clearly I missed a section. When did Lucy change her attitude?(3) Kitty is starting to be Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton) to me. She figures out the bad guys plan, she creates the attack plan, she gets the troops in action, etc. Other than plan a wedding, is there nothing she can't do?Question: Kitty is in charge of a whole division, figures out plans, makes plans, captures/kills the bad guys, where the super aliens do her bidding. If she is such a badass, why wasn't she recruited by the US government?If not for the above peeves, I would have given it 4 stars.