DrkCherry

DrkCherry's Place

I see books. I buy books. Some get read. Some go on my growing pile of TBR.
Kiss the Dead - Laurell K. Hamilton I haven't given an Anita Blake book over 3 stars in so long, but I really liked this one, despite all of the sex. I wish Laurell could write an Anita Blake book without having Anita sexing 3.5 of her people and there being drama about it. We get it, she has sex with multiple people, sometimes it involves a woman, sometimes it involves rough sex. Own your kinky Anita. And I'm sorry, after all these years, and all the shifters and vamps she's 'fucked', why does she still have so many hangups? I don't get the big deal about having sex with Cynric. Did we not go through this exact same BS with Nathaniel? Kicking Asher's jealous ass to the curb is a long time coming.At this point Jean-Claude needs to step down because he is the Master of no one, least of all Anita. If it came down to it, I don't think Jean-Claude could take Anita in a fair, or unfair fight. He actually needs to grow a pair and stand up to her.Thank gawd Richard was only in the book by name. Someone needs to rip his throat out.